Partnership interviews will be conducted in Early Fall & Early Winter.
Please email email@example.com if you are ready to commit to partnership.
Partners are Christ followers at FLBC who are committed to being transformed in Christ, Engaged in Serving, and Compelled in Evangelism.
Phil. 1:6 (to belong and to actively participate in the work of the Gospel with us).
This section of the website is used to post information for those who are Partners in the work of the Gospel at Fellowship Life Bible Church. Special requests, ministry opportunities, health updates of those who are ill or hospitalized in the church family, elder info, etc. will be specified on tabs under "Partners".
To learn more about Partnership, the church, & elders or to ask questions we invite you to attend Church Life 101 (first Sunday of each month) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOD Initiates Relationship-Gen.1:26-28
MAN Sinfully Breaks Relationship-Rom.3:23, 6:23
CHRIST Offers Salvation-1 Cor. 15:3-4, 2 Cor. 5:21
RESPONSE of Man = Confess & Repent- Rom.10:9-10, Acts 20:21
2. Baptism Obedience (a believer's baptism of immersion) Mt.28:19-20
1. Transformed in Christ - Romans 12:2 through drawing near to God:
- individually in personal times of bible study & worship (Rom 12:2)
- biblical fellowship (ie. life groups and doing life together (Acts 2:42)
- corporate worship (Heb.10:25, giving Matt. 6:20-21, 2 Cor. 9:)
2. Engaged in Serving - Matthew 20:28 through humbly serving the Lord in:
- family/roommates/friends (Eph. 6:1-4, 1 Tim. 5:8, Eph 5:22-33)
- church (1Peter 4:10,1 Cor. 12:12-26)
- community periodically (Gal. 6:10)
3. Compelled in Evangelism - 1 Th. 2:8-12 through evangelism:
- prayer for boldness & wisdom as God draws people to himself (Eph. 6:18-20, John 6:44)
- inviting relationships that may lead to dialogue about Christ (Rom. 10:14)
- living in a way that spreads the love of Christ (1 Thess. 2, 2 Cor. 2:15 )
4 Reasons why Partnership matters:
1. The leaders are accountable to Partners for their own spiritual maturity (Heb. 13:7,1 Tim.3:1-7, Tit. 1:5-11)
2. The local church leaders are accountable to God to care for the Partners “amongst” them (Annual Check-Ups for spiritual growth, benevolence needs, discipline, unity Acts. 20:28, 1 Peter 5:1-5, Acts 6, Heb. 13:17, Matt. 18:15-20)
3. The Partners are accountable to church leaders for allowing their lives to be shepherded toward spiritual growth and support (Heb. 13:17, Col. 1:28-29, 1 Tim. 5:17-18)
4. The local body of Christ serves the Lord together; both the leaders & Partners, so servant leaders know who is partnering with them for the work of the Gospel. (1 Cor. 12:12-26, Eph 4:11-12)
1-Request a "Partnership Interview" by emailing email@example.com
2-Prepare for your Partnership Interview:
- REVIEW the online statement of beliefs
- WRITE out your testimony of receiving the Gospel (250 words or less...about 1 page double spaced)
- EMAIL your testimony at least 48 hours in advance to your interviewer and “cc” firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the testimony guidelines below:
(1) Focus on the major events that led you to know Jesus and how your life has changed since that point
(2) Touch on the points of:
–How did you view Jesus before knowing Him?
–How did you first hear about Christ?
–What did you choose to believe about Christ ?
–How did you respond to what you learned about Christ?
-Why did you choose to follow Him?
-How has your life changed since coming to know Jesus?