We might feel isolated at home, but the body of Christ is still present at large! Please be aware of how FLBC will adjust/adapt to the COVID-19 virus precautions.
Please click HERE for the monthly church bulletin.
(1) BABY DEDICATION, BAPTISM, & PARTNERSHIP presentations will be planned for when we are back together as a body on Sundays. Please reach out to the church if you would like to participate in any of these ongoing celebrations of faithfulness.
(2) 1st week COMMUNION & 4th week KID LIFE Sundays will continue as usually scheduled via the online service. Please Note: This month's Kid Life Sunday (March 22nd) will be postponed unrtil March 29th.
(3) LIFE GROUPS will continue via phone or computer based video. Your life group leader will contact you about how to participate. Groups will closely follow the Devotional Life Guide discussion format. If you are not yet in a life group, you too will have the opportunity to join in weekly fellowship, prayer, and bible study discussions. Please contact us if you have not heard about how to participate by April 1st.
(4) Annual 1 on 1 PARTNER MEETINGS will still be scheduled for the spring & summer months as normal (even if via Zoom Cloud mtgs).
(5) COUNSELING & DISCIPLESHIP has not stopped. Please reach out if you have a need. Most meetings can take place online or over the phone, but if you'd prefer to meet in person that can be arranged.
(6) A new DEACON has been affirmed in the body. Please take time to read a quick bio about Vince Bartolome on our leadership page soon.
(8) Please see ideas and suggestions BELOW for more info on pursuing Christ while at home...