Praise God for the provision of a new, future meeting location! As of August 1st, please click HERE to watch a quick video.
We might feel isolated at home, but the body of Christ is still present at large! Please be aware of how FLBC will adjust/adapt to the COVID-19 virus precautions.
Please click here for the monthly CHURCH BULLETIN.
(1) A new DEACON has been affirmed in the body. Please take time to read a quick bio about Vince Bartolome on our leadership page.
(2) If you are looking for more ENCOURAGEMENT during these uncertain times, please listen to these scriptural devotionals that bring truth, hope, and peace.
(3) BABY DEDICATION, BAPTISM, & PARTNERSHIP will resume when we are back together as a body on Sundays. Please reach out to the church if you would like to participate in any of these ongoing celebrations of faithfulness.
(4) COUNSELING & DISCIPLESHIP continues. Please let us know your needs.
(5) Annual 1-on-1 PARTNER MEETINGS will still be scheduled for the spring & summer months as normal (even if via Zoom if necessary).
(7) See "Ideas & Suggestions" (scroll down) about how you can continue growing in Christ.